INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
WHY & HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect, use, and share your information in order to:
- Provide you with our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order or provide customer support
- Sign you up for our mailing list, only when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time
- In order to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law, only if necessary
Your personal privacy is important to our business and we share your personal information for very limited reasons and in very limited circumstances as follows.
- Service providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies and payment processing companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties only to the extent necessary to perform these services. We have no control over these services and are in no way responsible for their use of your data.
- Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (i) respond to legal process or to government requests; (ii) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (iii) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (iv) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. For examples, personal information you provide regarding an order will only be kept for the lifetime of that order. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. In general, we will not keep your data for longer than 2 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information as a result of GDPR and other regulations. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
- Information: You have the right to be informed about what personal information we collect from you and how it is used.
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances, we will delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.